Today we are going to see how to transfer files from your iPhone to PC or vice versa. For this, we are going to use the software “Air Transfer”. This software helps in transferring files in a simple and easy way.
Air transfer helps in transferring data wirelessly from your iPhone/ iPad to your PC.
- Transfers file from iPhone to PC with the help of a Wifi connection.
- Just drag and drop to transfer files.
- It classifies files automatically.
- Supports iPhone and iPad.
- It can easily move files like Text memos, website addresses, photos, music, movies, documents and so on.
Supported Web Browsers: Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer.
How to use it?
Before using this software make sure that the device and the PC are connected to the same local network or wifi connection when using Air Transfer.
- Firstly, download the Air Transfer app from the App Store.
- Tap on the + icon to add media to the Air Transfer.
- To transfer files tap on the Wifi symbol to get the URL to use Air Transfer on a Web browser.
- Then open a Web browser and enter the URL to get started.
- Drag and drop the file to import into your PC or you can download the files that are already added in the app.
So this is a simple and easy way to transfer files without plugging in your device to the PC or transferring files using iTunes. I hope this will be a useful one. If you find any difficulties or doubts let me know through the comments.