Apple recently announced a new Level Lock + for Home Unlock. You can unlock your door by placing your iPhone near the smart security door locker. Now it opens automatically. It’s really useful, right? Okay, let's take a look at how to set up the Level Lock+ on Home Key (iPhone and Apple Watch).
How to buy Level Lock+ on online
This level lock+ is available in-store and online. This price is $329.95. And it’s available in two different colours: Satin Nickel and Matte Black. Okay, now let’s see how to set up Apple's new Level Lock+ on your iPhone.
Setup the Apple’s New Level Lock+
- Install the level lock+ on your door first.
- Then start to initiate your device to access HomeKit to unlock the device.
- Then hold your device near the smart locker.
- Now you can get the popup from HomeKit.
- Choose the “My Home” option and click Continue.
- Then Select your lock location, for example, your bedroom. and then click continue.
- If you want to set a separate name for your lock, then give it a name.
- Again, tap on the Continue option.
- From the Home key, click Continue.
- Now, if you want to unlock your door by just holding your iPhone nearby, then turn on Express Mode.
- After that, set your access code and tap on Continue.
- It’ll be suggested to you that some lock automation.
- Now the lock is added to your homekit.
- Finally, tap on Done to complete the smart lock setup.
That's all there is to setting up Apple's New Level Lock+ on Home Key. Now your home is more secure and safe. If you have any doubts related to this product, let me know through the comments below. For more posts like this, bookmark iPhonetopics.com.