This is a basic guide for Apple Watch beginners who need to learn how to setup Apple Pay in Apple Watch.
If you setup Apple Pay in your Apple Watch, you can purchase products from thousands of unique stores with Apple Pay without using your wallet.
Also you don’t need to use your iPhone to access Apple pay. Just use your Apple Watch.
Before you use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch, you need to configure and enter your debit or credit cards details. Here’s how.
How to set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch with iPhone.
- On your iPhone, open Apple Watch app.
- Choose “My Watch” tab.
- Scroll down and Choose Passbook & Apple Pay.
- Choose Add Credit or Debit card.
- Choose Next.
- Fill the security code for your credit/debit card on file with iTunes or capture these informations of autorized card with the use of iphone camera and fill other required informations like security code.
- Choose Next.
- Agree the cardholder’s terms and conditions.
- Once your Credit or debit card is activated, your Apple Watch will show the notificaction like “Your card has successfully been added and ready to be used”. That’s all.
Your Apple Watch will take the first card you added as a default card. But you can use other cards by swiping left and right when you make the payment.
Note: Repeat the same step for each cards you want to add in your Apple pay.
How to Pay Payments with Apple Watch
Making payments with your Apple Watch is so simple.
- Double click the Apple Watch side button.
- Your default credit or debit card will appear. If you need to pay the payments with your other cards, just swipe right or left on your Apple Watch screen to select the other card.
- Move and hold Apple Watch near contactless reader.
If your payment is successfully done, its make a beep sound.