WhatsApp has introduced a new feature for iOS devices, which is Screen Lock. This feature helps to lock your screen with Face ID and Passcode. So you don’t have to download and install any third-party application. Now, let me explain you “How to set Screen Lock for WhatsApp on iPhone and iPad”.
Before starting the Set-up let’s check whether the Passcode and the Face ID have been enabled on your iPhone.
- Launch Settings ->Face ID & Passcode -> Enter the Passcode (if asked).
- Then tap on Set Up Face ID, if you don’t have Face ID.
Now let us enable Screen Lock on WhatsApp:
- Launch WhatsApp -> Settings ->Accounts ->Privacy.
- Scroll down and tap on Screen Lock.
- Toggle ON Require Face ID and set time for locking WhatsApp screen.
So I hope this will be helpful to lock Whatsapp without using a third-party app. If you have any suggestions or doubt leave that in the comment box.