Using Reminders, you can set the schedule for your needs. If you are planning one day to going out, you don’t have the need to remember that day. Because the Reminders app will help you. Once you set the reminder, it will remind you of that day or timing or at the location. This option is the best one for who are Mac users.
Add a Reminder Account:
- Launch “Reminder” on your Mac.
- Next, you can see the “Remainders” in the top menu and click on it.
- Now, you have to tap on “Add Account”.
- Then you can select and tap which kind of reminder account you need. For example, if you want an iCloud account, you just select and click on it.
- Tap “Continue”.
- Enter your Account details that is your Apple ID and password.
- Tap “Sign In”.
- Choose the apps which your account is used.
- Finally, tap “Add Account”.
Create or Make Reminder:
- Launch “Reminder”.
- It has been split into two columns. The left one shows your iCloud lists and then it will sync to the iCloud. Right columns have your entering lists. If you want anything to add something, just you tap on the “+” icon in the right upper corner.
Schedule Reminder :
Follow the same above steps
- If you want to set a reminder, you have to click on the text. Then tap on this “i” icon.
- Now, you can set the date and time and location. Then you can also set when it will repeat and when it will end.
- Then set priority and any note. And finally, tap “Done”.
Create a New Reminder List
- To create a new list, tap on “Add List” at the bottom.
- Enter the name which you need.
Share the Reminder List
- If you want to share this list with your friends or anyone, click that list and you can see the “share” icon at the right corner of the list.
- Then select the one to share the list. Then tap “Done”.
Rename the Reminder List
- If you want to rename the list, you will right click on the list.
- Tap on “Rename” option.
- Enter the new name.
Delete the Reminder List
- If you want to delete the list, you have to right click on the list.
- Tap on “Delete” option. And it will be removed.