Apple Watch have bull-in alarm app just like iPhone.
iPhone Alarms and Watch alarms : What is the difference?
Apple Watch alarms are completely separate from iPhone Clock app. If you Open alarm app on your Apple Watch, you won’t see any alarms from iPhone. But iPhone alarms do work with Watch.
If your Apple watch not in your wrist, then your iPhone alarm will alert you. Otherwise If you have your Apple Watch on your wrist, then your iPhone will push the alarm via Apple Watch.
Create new alarm on Apple Watch
- Open Alarms app on your Apple Watch.
- Firmly press the screen and select New.
- Select Change Time at the top to set alarm time.
- After you changed the time, select Set.
- Also you can change the options for when alarm to repeat. You can even use Apple Watch Siri to add the alarm name.
- After you done making changes, Select Edit alarm.
How to change, delete or disable Apple Watch alarms
- Open Alarms app on Apple Watch.
- Select the alarm you want to edit or delete.
- To edit, change the details you want.
- If you want to temporarily disable alarm, toggle the off switch next to the alarm name.
- If you want to delete an alarm, scroll down and select the Delete button.
If you have any other doubts, inform us via comment.