Apple iPhone has many features but the only drawback is it doesn’t have scheduled text messages. You don’t need to worry about this because I will tell you the app which is used to schedule the messages that remind you when you want to send the message that app name is Scheduled.
In this app, you can schedule the message and it reminds you by send notification. Let’s see how to do this. The free version of this app won’t allow you to schedule and you have to pay $2.99 for a month.
Schedule iMessage or SMS:
- First, you have to download the Scheduled app from the App Store.
- Launch the app and tap Allow if it wants to access your contacts and Notifications.
- Next, tap on the Create Message.
- Tap on Select Recipient and choose a contact from your list.
- Now, tap on Enter your Message and type the message what you want to send.
- Tap on Scheduled Date and choose the date and time when you want to remind.
- After completing this process, tap on Schedule Message.
- It will send the notification when the date comes. Then tap on the notification to open the app. It will take you to the message page.
- Now, tap Send Using.
- Choose iMessage/SMS to send the message. Now, your message will be sent.