Hidden cameras are really useful when someone is trying to assault you. It’s the proof of evidence to protect yourself from false accusations. But you didn’t know how to secretly record the video without anybody’s knowledge. It’s very simple. There is no need to buy spy gadgets, cameras, etc. You can do it by using your iPhone without turning it on. This point gives you doubt about how it is possible to record videos without turning on the phone. But the fact is, it’s possible with simple tricks. So let’s see how to do this.
SEE ALSO: 4 Best iPhone Spy Apps (2023) – You Must Know
How to secretly record video on an iPhone :
- First, you have to go to the Settings on your iPhone.
- Then tap on Accessibility.
- Scroll down the screen, then tap on the Guided Access option.
- Now, turn on the Guided Access option.
- Go back to the Guided Access window, and tap on the Accessibility shortcuts.
- Here, make a tick for Voice Over. Then decrease your phone volume.
- Because when you turn on the Voice Over, it commands every action that you do on your iPhone.
Okay, this is all about settings. Next, we have to move on to the main steps.
- Now go to the Camera app on your iPhone.
- Then tap on the video record button.
- Once the record is started, triple tap on the Power button.
- Now it’ll pop up on the Accessibility option screen.
- Here, select the Voice Over option.
- After that, triple tap on the screen.
- Now it will turn off your iPhone screen. but it doesn’t turn off your video recorder.
- Once your record is done, triple tap on the iPhone screen with your three fingers.
- Double-tap on the record button to turn off the record.
- Again, triple-click your Power button to exit.
- Now open the Photos Gallery. Here you can see the video that you recorded. That’s it.
This is the secret way to record video with your iPhone. I hope it will be useful to you. If you want more cool tricks like this, then don’t forget to bookmark our page for frequent visits. And give your continued support to iPhonetopics.com. Thank you.