Many iPhone users don’t know how to save the Snapchat Videos and Photos to Camera Roll. They have no idea about this. In this article, I am going to share with you, how to do this.
- Open “Snapchat” app on your iPhone.
- Then click the memory button at bottom of center below the shutter button.
- Select the snapchat video or photo which you want to save. At the top right corner, click three dots.
- You will get some options and you have to select “Export Snap”.
- Pop-up asks you to where you want to save and you just click ”Save Video”.
That’s all. The Snapchat video will be saved to your iPhone’ camera roll. Now, you can see the video on your Camera Roll.