When I try to open Safari, the safari toolbar missing on the mac. It’s a really annoying one. While I want to open the safari, I wanna go to the view menu to turn it back on the option. So, here you can learn about how to keep the safari toolbar from disappearing?
Fix 1: Customize the Safari toolbar on Mac
If you’re not in full-screen mode, then follow these steps to customize the safari toolbar on Mac. To do that,
- Open Safari.
- Then select the View option in the top left corner of the menubar.
- And click the Customize Toolbar on the drop-down menu of the view.
- Drag the default set into the toolbar option.
- Go to the View drop-down menu and tap on Show the toolbar option to be accessible.
Fix 2: Resize the Screen On Mac
Make sure that your mac is in fit to screen, or else if the screen is in the full screen. The safari toolbar will be disappeared. So change the screen to fit the screen.
- Go to View in the top left corner of the menubar.
- In the drop-down view, click the Exit full-screen option.
- Then change the screen to fit to screen. For that,
- Move the cursor to the end of the corner of the screen. Now the window fit to screen, it shows the inward arrow.
Fix 3:- Unclick the Automatic hide and show the menu bar on Mac
- Go to System Preferences.
- Tab on General and unclick the Automatically hide and show the menu bar.
- That’s it.
Fix 4:- Deselect the full-screen option
If the window in full-screen mode, the safari toolbar will be disappeared. So try to change the option.
- From the Safari View menu, unclick the Full-screen option.
Fix 5:- Deselect the Hide toolbar option
Sometimes the toolbar option will be hidden on the mac. So try to deselect the hide toolbar option on your Mac.
- On the top right corner, right-click expands all double arrows and deselect the “Hide toolbar” option.
- Make sure to select the show toolbar option on safari.
- Change the resolution: Go to Applications -> System Preferences -> Display and change the resolution from 1280×1024 to 1152×870
- Uninstall the unwanted 3rd party apps and plugins like Cosmopod, SpiceRack, and Videobox.
- Close Safari and restart it.
Guys, make sure that the safari toolbar is appearing on the mac. And if you have any other solution to fix this issue, then kindly mention that in the comment section. Thank you…