iOS users getting “Safari can’t open the page because it can’t find the server” error although they have good WiFi signal and internet connection. This problem mostly happened when iOS handles DNS.
Enter 188.8.131.52 (It should load google) in your iOS browser app. If its load google, then you can fix the Safari error.
Solution 1: Use Google DNS
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, navigate to Settings -> WiFi.
- Press the blue arrow to the right of the network’s signal strength meter
- Replace or enter 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 ( Google’s Public DNS).
Solution 2: Reset Network Settings
Still you face the same problem, Reset Network Settings via Settings ->General ->Reset ->Reset network settings.
Solution 3: Restart iOS device & Router
- Press and hold the Sleep button and Home button together until Apple logo appears.
- Also try to reset your WiFi router.
If you knew any other solutions for “Safari can’t open the page because it can’t find the server” error, inform us via comment.