One of the irritating issues I had faced is Ringer or volume icon appearing on iPhone. After that, I discussed with my one of the friend and he suggests to me some solutions solve it and I tried those step. Now the ringer or volume icon had disappeared. Do you also have the same problem? If yes, this article gives you some idea to solve your problem. Because I’m going to say a few steps to solve your problem.
Solution 1: Clean the headphone port
Plug in and out the headphone cable on iPhone for 3 to 5 times.
Clean using toothpick, brush, cotton on the jack.
Solution 2: Force Quit All the App
Double click “ Home Button”.
Here you can see the all closed apps.
Then swipe the app to close.
Solution 3: Turn On AssistiveTouch
Scroll down to see General and then tap it.
Tap Accessibility > AssistiveTouch.
Turn on the AssistiveTouch.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
Launch Settings > General > Reset.
Tap “Reset All Settings”.
Enter passcode if required and then tap “Reset All Settings” in Pop-up box to confirm the action.
Solution 5: Force Restart/Hard Reset
- Press and Hold the Home button.
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep button when holding the Home button.
- Hold both buttons until you see the Black Screen.
- Wait for sometimes to see Apple Logo.
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep(Power) button at the right of your iPhone.
- Press and hold the Volume Button.
- Wait until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8 and iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- Finally, press and hold the Side button( Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 6: Contact Apple Support
If your device is under any warranty status, then you can Contact Apple Support for further Repair or Replacement.
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.