I am an iPhone User. Recently, I have tried connecting my iPhone to Apple AirPods. But, I couldn’t hear the sound from the right side of AirPods. I was bit confused and seriously thinking why my Right Airpod doesn’t work? Then what I did is… had shared this issue with my friend Danny and he gave me some tricks to fix this issue. I am here to share those tricks with you so that if the same problem persists, you can also fix it.
Fix 1: Check for Volume
- Launch Settings ->General.
- Tap on “Accessibility”.
- Scroll down to see “Hearing” section.
- Adjust/drag the slider to balance the audio volume between left and right channels.
Fix 2: Clean AirPods
Check whether there is any dust, wax or debris is found on your AirPods. If there is any just clean it out with a gentle brush smoothly and carefully.
Fix 3: Disconnect and reconnect again
- Launch Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap “Bluetooth”
- Select your AirPods by pressing the (i) icon.
- Choose “Forget This Device”
- Restart your device.
- Again connect your device to AirPods and give a try.
Fix 4: Use isopropyl (one of the users suggested this one)
- Dip the top of the Apple AirPods in 70% isopropyl (rubbing alcohol).
- Allow AirPods to work for a few seconds.
- Clean the wax with a tissue paper.
- Do this same method for a couple of times and then give a try.
Fix 5: Check for AirPods Charging Case
- Insert both AirPods into the Charging Case and leave it as open.
- Now on the back side of the Charging Case, you will see a button.
- Just hold the button down until the white flashlight appears.
- Finally, connect your iPhone to AirPods by opening/closing the top of Charging Case.
Fix 6: Contact Apple Support
Check whether your device is under any Warranty Status or not. If there is any, Contact Apple Support for further Repair or Replacement.
- Make sure that the meshes in the earbud holes are free of lint and other debris.
- Check the volume settings on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Mac.
- Make sure that your device has no issues.
Hope any one of the above fixes will be helpful for you. If you find this article as useful or if you know any other solution to fix this issue then kindly share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You..