Apple MacBook Pro retina display laptops that are available in 13’ and 15” are most popular among travel lovers, web surfers due to its light weight. But when it comes to realistic picture quality large screen size monitor is the best one to opt. We are here with some of the most popular monitors that go with MacBook Pro. Using large size monitors reduces the strain in eyes and allows us to open and access more windows at a time.
1.Apple Thunderbolt 27” Display($949 USD)
Apple Thunderbolt monitor is designed to work with power card and Thunderbolt cable and avoid dozens of cable. We can add other additional devices easily from the back of the monitor. The resolution of the monitor and the speed of thunderbolt technology is the remarkable features of this monitor. Though the price of the monitor is little high for some the benefits received back worth it.
- 16:9 aspect ratio,Resolution 2560×1440.
- 27“Display, IPS panel display with LED backlighting
- All in one cable connectors Magsafe and thunderbolt.
- 3 USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit ethernet port, Firewire 800 port,Thunderbolt port.
- Also has FaceTime HD Camera.
2. LG Electronics IPS Curved 34UC97 34” screen LED- Lit monitor($1,299-$1,444)
The monitor that can support tons of video editing, music production,graphics design that require multiple windows open at a time this one would be our choice.It is the first of its kind in size and the IPS technology support gives more accuracy in displaying colors though there is a small light color leakage in edges they can be ignored natural effect.The resolution ranges from 3440-1440 is really good looking with slightly curved screen. With the Thunderbolt port, it is assured that it is compatible with MacBook and it is really worth spending on this product.
- 21:9 WQHD ultra wide curved screen
- 2 Thunderbolt port, that is to make it compatible with Mac
- Has IPS panel that supports more accurate colors
- Supports SRGB giving over 99% color space
- It comes with multiple ports 2 HDMI,2 USB, Display port and Thunderbolt
3. LG Electronics UM95” 34” Monitor($850 – $1000 USD)
LG Electronics is the only product other than Apple who provide Thunderbolt port technology and the price chart of LG is also reasonable for its features of this product.It has a sleek modern looking design and the 34” display with its high resolution makes watching movies with it feel excellent.
- Ultra QHD, 3440X1440 Resolution
- Ultra wide screen with dual link functionality allows us to view two separate inputs at a time.
- HDMI, Display port,USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 2 inputs to connect with almost all devices.
- Monitor with cinema screen design along with 7 w speakers makes it stunning on on or off.
4. Samsung 28” Ultra High Definition LED monitor (U28D590D) ($499-$1746)
Samsung monitor is stunning us with its 4K resolution.The model comes with the Display port that makes it compatible with Mac computers. It has HDMI port that helps to connect with play stations.The model is economic,PC like look and feel monitor.
- 4k(UHD), 3840×2160 Resolution.
- T-shaped stand for sharper view.
- Color support of 1 billion and ims (GTG) Response time.
- HDMI, Display port, 3.5mm audio out.
5. DELL ultrasharp U2713HM 27” Monitor ($529.99 – $790 USD)
DELL ultrasharp is comparatively economic model for MacBook pro but it lack thunderbolt technology We can connect this monitor along with desktop, laptop, Blu-Ray or DVD players, digital camera with the help of analog and digital ports available. We need a mini display to display port cable (Thunderbolt compatible) which is not included with the pack.
- WQHD 2560×1440 resolution with 3.6 million pixels providing accurate color clarity along with the color gamut featuring more than 99% sRGB.
- Adjustable with swivel,tilt,height and even the pivot lets to switch to portrait mode allows us to use the monitor to our comfort.
- 4 USB 3.0 port, Display port 1.2,DVI(HDCP) and HDMI.