Many iPhone users don’t know how to restore their device from iTunes backup. Before reset iPhone to factory settings, you have to take a backup. Because factory restore will erase all data from your device. At that time you can restore everything from iTunes backup if you have a backup. Here I am going to tell you how to restore iPhone X from iTunes Backup.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to latest version.
- Connect your iPhone via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select “Summary” tab.
- If you want to restore iTunes backup, tick off “This Computer” or if you want to restore iCloud backup, tick off “iCloud”.
- Then tap “Restore Backup”. You can also see the latest backups.
- A pop-up box will appear with two options. In that box, you can see the date and time of the last backup. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone. Wait until the process is finished.