Many of the iPhone users have the trouble of remembering your passwords. So that, your actions are getting disturbed during this. If you need to Reset your iPhone means you must know the password or Apple ID password. If you forgot your Apple ID password means don’t worry. Do you know how to “Reset iPhone Without Apple ID Password”? If you don’t know means this article will help you. Here are the steps,
Reset iPhone with Apple ID Password
- Download LockWiper to reset the data and settings on your device.
- Open “LockWiper” on your System and connect it with your iPhone.
- Tap “Start” on the “LockWiper”.
- Select your device model.
- Then, follow the instructions which appear on the screen to put your iPhone into DFU mode.
- Once your iPhone is in DFU Mode, LockWiper will detect it.
- Tap “Download”.
- After Firmware package gets downloaded, tap “Start to Verify”.
- Once verification is successful, tap “Start Unlock”.
- To confirm enter “000000” into the box.
- Then, click “Unlock”.
Reset iPhone Without Apple ID Password through iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Launch “iTunes”.
- Force Restart your device.
- When the “Restore” or “Update” appears, press “Restore”.
- iTunes will download the files and reset the Apple ID password.
Reset iPhone Directly from Settings
- Before doing this action Enable “Find My iPhone” and set the “Restrictions Passcode”.
- Open “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down to find “Reset” and tap it.
- Press the option “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Enter the passcode if required.
- Confirm this process by a tap on “Erase iPhone”.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…