This article gives you some ideas to replace your MacBook which is broken or cracked. And provides suggestion to replace the broken display.
- If you are under warranty cover, you can claim for replacement.
- Contact Mac Service and repair center.
- Look to the video demonstration to replace the MacBook screen by yourself.
- Sell your old MacBook and buy a new one.
- Cracked screen replacement at times won’t comes under warranty.
- There is no free service available even though your Mackbook is under warranty.
Two types of warranty
- AppleCare Protection Plan
Both the warranty does not claim any accidental damage. AppleCare lasts for a year and AppleCare Protection Plan lasts up to 3 years.
Note: If your using Macbook for more than 2 years replace buy a new MacBook. The service charges cost more than the actual cost of your MacBook.
Solution: Repair it with SimplyFixIt
- Repair your MacBook with SimplyFixIt (Certified by Apple Mac Technicians).
- It replaces your Mac with cheaper price.
- Visit SimplyFixIt repair center.
Apple won’t replace your broken screen or they will bill you a hefty amount. This article provides you some suggestions to resolve the broken screen issue. We have linked a video to show how to replace the broken display in the home. Thanks for reading this article.