Learn how to add, delete US holidays in iPhone calender.
Steps to add US holidays in iPhone calender.
We are not adding holidays to our calendar regularly. So many calendars feeds are available on the web to populate holidays to iPhone or iPad. In iPhone we can also install another country holiday list. We also plan job for future using holidays list.
- Go to Settings – Mail,contacts, calendars.
- Next click on the Add Account.
- Scroll down and click on other.
- Click on the “Add Subscribed Calendar”.
- Enter in “ical.mac.com/ical/US32Holidays.ics” and click “Next” and then click “Save”.
- In another screen click “Done”. After that you add US Holidays to your calendar.
To verify whether calendar is populated with US holidays:
- Open your calendar.
- From the top-right click on the “calendars”.
- Now we see recently added calendar (US Holidays).
Delete or remove US calendar from iPhone or iPad:
- Go to Settings -Mail & calendars.
- Click on the Subscribed calendar listing.
- Click on the calendar which you want to delete.
- Tab on option “Delete Account”. The calendar is removed from iPhone list.