Lot of Mac users faced this problem. JustCloud free trial is expired. But they can’t remove this app from My Applications. When they try to Move JustCloud icon to the Trash, it says “Application is still open”.
Lot of Mac users feels, their Mac system got virus. They can’t block annoying pop-up ads.
So how to completely remove JustCloud from My Applications on Mac?
- Force Quit JustCloud App if its running via Apple menu -> Force Quit.
- Find the JustCloud icon in your Mac Applications folder.
- Then drag the JustCloud icon to the Trash.
If you can’t move or delete the App icon in Trash?
- Download and install Trash it on your Mac computer.
- This software will empty your Mac trash.
Note : Don not use AppClener to uninstall programs. This app is highly unreliable.
If you knew any other solutions to “remove JustCloud from Mac”, inform us using comment form.