New User of iMac…? Wanna know the best way to remove SD Card from your iMac….? If yes, then am pretty sure that this article will be helpful to you. I think many of you had experienced this same doubt and you may feel frustrated over this. Here, I gonna share some steps with you so that you can easily remove/eject your SD Card from iMac.
Note: Before removing your SD Card make sure that you are not transferring any data from your iMac to SD Card. If you are under that process then wait until the transfer to get completed.
Step 1: If you see SD Card icon on your desktop, then kindly follow the below steps:
- Find the SD Card icon on your Mac desktop
- Drag the SD Card icon to the trash
- Once the icon is invisible on your desktop, you can remove/eject the SD Card from your iMac
Step 2: If you do not see SD Card icon, then follow the steps below
- Open Finder
- Tap on Preferences
- Tap on the General tab
- Check the box which is labeled “External Disks”. After doing this, you will be able to see the SD Card on your iMac desktop. Then, you can proceed to step 1.
Step 3: If you wanna remove SD Card from the CD Drive of iMac, then you can follow the steps below:
- Take a piece of card or a paper
- Cut it into the shape of L
- Just fold the__ of L in half
- You can ask anyone to hold your Mac Up so that the CD Drive will be facing down
- Now, put the folded piece of paper/card into the CD Drive from the top and slowly bring it to down
- Once you reach the bottom of the drive, just pull out the paper slowly and gently. Your SD Card will come out now.
Note: Do this step for few times to get it work.
Also read: How to Eject CD from Mac – Remove stuck DVD
Hope the above steps will be helpful to you. If you find this article as useful kindly share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You…