Learn how to remove or change payment method from credit card to “none” on your iPad.
Solution 1: Sign into iTunes
- To remove credit card information, sign into iTunes on your computer and get your account information and then Apple IDSummary.
- Look for payment type and Edit.
- Click on that and see a row of payment options such as Visa Mastercard Discover etc.
- At the end of the is a button says None.
- Click that button and remove your credit card information.
Solution 2: Select iCloud accounts.
- On your iPad, go to Settings.
- Choose iCloud. Select account, account window.
- Scroll down to payment information.
- Click credit card from that there choose none.
Hope it works well.
Solution 3: Update your device
When you update your device,
- None option appears through the music app.
- Click the small head in the upper left corner and select view Apple ID.
- Then select payment info.
- In that, none option is available, choose that.
If you knew any other ways to “remove credit card information from iPad”, inform us via comment.