Actually, we all have the problem of losing data when doing some actions. Suppose, you would lost all your safari Bookmarks from iPhone you can recover the Lost Safari Bookmarks by using some solutions. Here, I gonna share you some methods to solve your problem in an easy way.
Method 1: Recover Deleted Safari bookmarks from iPhone
Step 1: Download and Launch the iPhone
You need to connect your iPhone device to the computer. You may have two Recovery modes they are 1. Recover from iOS device, 2. Recover from iTunes Backup File. You can choose the any one of the above and move on to the next step.
Note: To recover from your iTunes backup, choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File” option.
If you are iPhone X/ 8/ 8 Plus/ 7/ 7 Plus/ 6S/ 6S Plus
- After connecting your iPhone to the computer, Click “Start Scan” button to scan your iPhone.
- If you click that you can immediately see the scanning window on the screen.
If you are iPhone 4/ 3GS user
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using the digital cable and run the program.
- Then a new window will appear after attaching your device.
- Then you need to download the plug-in by clicking on the “download” button.
Enter DFU mode to check your device
- Connect your iPhone to the System or Mac.
- Open the iTunes on your System.
- Your iTunes should be updated to Latest version.
- After that force Restart your device.
- Keep hold the Buttons even after seeing the Apple Logo. Keep pressing the Buttons until the “Recovery Mode” Screen appears on the desktop.
- Now, pop-up box appears on the Screen. Select the “Update’ Button in that box.
- After selecting update Button, iTunes will reinstall iOS beyond deleting the data. Wait for the process until it gets completing.
- Then Force Restart your device again.
Step 2: preview and restore iPhone Bookmarks
- After completing the scanning process, all your data on your device will be found and occur in types. Select the type of “Safari Bookmark” and preview your content.
- You can choose the data which you want and click the “Recover” icon to save that data in your computer.
Method 2: Restore iPhone Safari Bookmarks from iTunes
Step 1: Initiate the program and abstract backup iTunes for iPhone Bookmark
- Download the iPhone Data Recovery on your computer.
- Then choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File”.
- Now, iTunes backup files for your devices will be catalogued.
- Choose the data which you need to backup and Click “Start Scan” button to start extracting the data.
Step 2: Viewing and Reimpose Safari Bookmark Records
- When the scanning process is over, you can see all the extracting data in iTunes backup categories.
- To reimpose Bookmarks, select the types of “Safari Bookmark” and preview the given details.
- Select the Bookmark that you want to reimpose, and click on the “Recover” button to save.
- These two ways are very easy to get back the safari Bookmarks.
Method 3: Rediscover Deleted Safari Bookmarks on iPhone 6 / 6S without Backup
- Launch PhoneRescue for iOS and attach your iPhone to your computer.
- Select the “Recover from iOS Device” and then click “next”.
- This mode helps you to reimpose your deleted Bookmarks from iPhone.
- Select “Safari Bookmarks” and click “Ok” button to check your device.
- Preview your Bookmarks and select deleted Bookmarks to retrieve the data.
- Tap “Recover” button on right of the bottom to get your Bookmarks to iPhone.
Method 4: Retrieve Deleted Safari Bookmarks from iPhone without Backup
- Download the iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery on your system.
- When the program is functioning, you need to Click on the “Recovery mode”.
- Select “Recover from iOS device”.
- Now, click the Scan button and select the files you want to retrieve.
- Connect your iPhone and wait for the device to disclose it.
- Click the “Next” button to start checking.
- Check the option “memos and others”.
- The Bookmarks are shown here and you can view all the Bookmarks.
- Choose any one the Bookmark that you want to reimpose.
- Click “Recover”.
Method 5: Rediscover Deleted iPhone Safari Bookmarks from iCloud Backup
If you sync your iPhone data to iCloud before you get deleted Bookmarks through the iCloud,
- Click on Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Then select “Erase all Content and Settings” on iPhone.
- When you see a pop-up menu, Tap on “Erase” iPhone.
- After the iPhone Restart, click on “Set Up iPhone” -> “Reimpose from iCloud backup”
- Enter Apple ID and Password to get into your iCloud account.
- Choose the deleted bookmarks and download it to your device.
Step 1: Select the Recovery mode and Login to iCloud
- Open the iPhone data Recovery program.
- Then Switch on to “Recover from iCloud Backup Files” mode.
- Then enter your login Apple ID and Password to sign in.
Step 2: Download and Check iCloud Backup
- After login, the software will consequently show your account as the list.
- Select any one of the file, and click “Download”.
- You need to select the files to save it to your system.
- Then start extract the file which you want to backup.
Step 3: Viewing and Rediscover safari bookmarks for iPhone
- After finish the checking, you need to select the bookmark category on the left and view the required the file.
- Mark the bookmarks and click on “Recover” button to save it on your system.