Is there is any way to recover iMessage history on iPhone? Here given some methods to resolve the issue.
Solution 1: Recover iMessage from iCloud account
- Connect iPhone to Computer.
- Tick the selection of Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in your iCloud account.
- Locate the latest backup and restore it to your iPhone.
- Enter any passwords required during the process.
- When the recovery is over, you can check your iMessages on your iPhone.
SEE ALSO: iPhone Screen is Black? Here’s how to fix it
Solution 2: Quit the Message App and delete old chats
- Open your path of old home folder/Library.
- Hold down the Option key and click on Go to Finder.
- Locate the following folders in the new Mac.
4. Rename the home folder
~/Library/Message -> ~/Library/Message_old.
5.Search all files in ~/Library/Preferences that contains the string “iChat” or “iMessage” and cut them into a separate folder.
Copy /Volumes/Old Macbook Pro/users/name/Library/Containers/com.apple.iChat to your ~/Library folder.
Copy /Volumes/Old Macbook Pro/Users/name/Library/Message to your ~/Library folder.
6.Restart your Computer.
7.Open Messages and delete old chats.