If you already had taken notes using your iPhone. After a week, notes gets deleted and gone. You want to recover the notes here’s what you can try:
Solution 1: Directly scan and recover notes from iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to Computer.
- Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone.
- Preview and recover iPhone notes.
Solution 2: Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone SMS
- Scan your iTunes backup for iPhone.
- Preview and recover iTunes notes.
- Do backup well.
Hope this will recover deleted notes.
Solution 3: Turn notes on using the email accounts
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- In Gmail turned notes on.
- View all the email accounts and check the notes turned on.
Solution 4: Login into the email account
Login into the email account and searched for my deleted notes. The deleted notes are there.
Solution 5: Recover notes from one of your email accounts
Several of my important notes were disappear. But the notes were linked into one of the email accounts. When I logged into my email account directly from Yahoo site the disappearing notes were there with all of my other notes in the notes folder.
Cut & paste the notes you want.
If you knew any other solutions to “retrieve deleted notes on iPhone”, inform us using the comment form.