One of my friends accidentally deleted all his files and photos. We don’t know what to do first and later on, we found a simple way to restore it back using iCloud drive.
How to restore deleted photos using iPhone?
- On your home screen, tap on Photos.
- Then choose Albums and scroll down.
- Under Other Albums, select Recently deleted.
- Now you could see all the deleted photos.
- From the top right corner tap on Select.
- If you want to recover all the photos, tap on Recover All on the bottom right
- Or else to select particular photos, tap Select from the top right corner.
- Once after the process, hit Recover. It will restore all the photos.
Note: Restoring photos and videos can be done only within 40 days from the deleted period.
How to recover files from iCloud drive?
Note: Make sure the iCloud Drive is enabled on your iPhone.
- On your Mac or PC, open a web browser.
- Then browser from iCloud.com.
- Enter the Apple ID and the passcode to which you want to retrieve.
- From the homepage tap on Settings and scroll down to see Advanced option.
- Select a restore option that you want to.
- Select the files and tap on Restore.
- Wait until the restoring gets completed and hit Done.
- This process is the same for restoring all data in iCloud Drive.
Recovering files and Photos from iCloud is a simple process. Hope this was useful from you guys. Thanks for reading this article, if you have any suggestions leave that in the comment box.