Apple Watch allows you to install lot of good apps that you can access without iPhone. So you need to know how to move and customise these apps location. The process of customise Apple watch apps location is similar to the iPad and iPhone.
In order to customise these apps location you need to go to Apple Watch Home screen. Two ways you can move and rearrange app position. You can change the app position by your iPhone or directly on Apple Watch.
How to reorder/rearrange your Apple Watch apps with iPhone
- Open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Choose My Watch.
- Choose App Layout.
- Drag and reorder your Apple Watch apps.
How to rearrange apps on your Apple Watch
- Navigate the Apple Watch Home screen by pressing the Digital Crown button.
- Press and hold particular app icon you want to rearrange on the Home screen.
- Drag and drop the app icon where you want to appear.