Apple Watch allows you to install a lot of good apps that you can access without an iPhone. So you need to know how to move and customize these app’s locations. The process of customizing the Apple watch app’s location is similar to the iPad and iPhone. In order to customize these app‘s locations, you need to go to the Apple Watch Home screen. Two ways you can move and rearrange the apps on Apple Watch. You can change the app position on your iPhone or directly on your Apple Watch.
How to reorder/rearrange your Apple Watch apps with iPhone
- Open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Choose My Watch.
- Then tap on the App Layout.
- Now drag and reorder your Apple Watch apps.
How to rearrange apps on your Apple Watch
- Navigate the Apple Watch Home screen by pressing the Digital Crown button.
- Press and hold a particular app icon you want to rearrange on the Home screen.
- Drag and drop the app icon where you want to appear.
In conclusion, these are the way to rearrange your apps on the Apple Watch. If you have any doubts regarding this article then let me know through the comment section below. Thank you and keep supporting iphonetopics.com.