Suddenly PS3 Controller had stopped working. Now, it has no power to turn on. When I plugged in, it won’t charge properly. Reset button didn’t resolve the issue. Here given some solutions for PS3 Controller not working
Solution 1: Reset the Controller
At the back side of the controller, there is a pinhole. Use a paperclip and press the button with it.
This will fix the problem.
Note: One of the users have the same problem. He replaces and put a new battery in the first controller but nothing works. Insert a battery in the second controller and it works.
Solution 2: Insert and remove USB cables
- Get the same USB type cables with data support so only PS3 controller detects laptop/PC.
- Insert the USB cables into PC at the time light starts blinking in the controller.
- Place and remove USB cable two or three times until your PS3 Controller starts working.
Solution 3: Use Extra batteries
Use extra batteries from an old PS3 Controller and it worked.
Solution 4: If the device is not under warranty
- Take out the battery from the case.
- Plugged in back again.
Solution 5: Hold PS button
- Switch off the PS3 Controller and connect to the USB cable.
- Turn back it on.
- Connect the PS3 Controller into cord by holding the PS button.
- Press on-off button to turn off.
- Now, hold down the PS button to turn it back on.
If you knew any other solutions about “How to Fix PS3 Controller not working”, inform us using comment.