Recently many people have frustrating about the Powerbeats 3 blinking red light. They said that sometimes it blinks red light while charging. Are you having this same issue on your Powerbeats 3? Then don’t worry about it. Here is the right place to solve it. Now I’m going to tell you some solutions to fix this issue. Then follow the step-by-step instructions below.
What is Powerbeats 3 blinking red light?
When you turn on and pair your Powerbeats with any device, the LED indicator light on the left side will show you how much listening time (battery life) is left on the Powerbeats.
Blinking red light indicates that less than 15 minutes of listening time and needs to be charged. To connect your Powerbeats earphone to a power source.
Why the Powerbeats 3 blinking red light while charging?
The blinking red light indicates that Powerbeats are not charging. Normally, you can see the red light on Powerbeats while charging. But now the red light blinking on the device.
Powerbeats 3 blinking red light while charging
Solution 1: Restart powerbeats 3
- Press and hold the Power Button for a second to turn off your device.
- Then wait for a few seconds and again turn it on by pressing the Power Button.
Solution 2: Reset Powerbeats 3
Make sure that still having this Powerbeats 3 blinking red light issue, then you want to reset your Powerbeats 3. To do that,
- First, press and hold the Power Button and Volume Down button until the LED indicator light flashes.
- Once the LED indicator light flashes, then release the power and volume button.
- Now pair with the device and try to plug the Powerbeat to charge and check, if it is charging correctly or not.
Solution 3: Restart the device using remote
This method is worked for many people and they are mention in the comment section. So try this one.
- Press and hold the center remote button and Power button until your Powerbeats 3 turn on.
- And charge your device using the authentic charger.
Solution 4: Don’t charge your Powerbeats
Many people say this method is worked him perfectly. So, try this one.
- Don’t charge your Powerbeats until the battery down to empty or switch off.
- And then connect it to a power source.
Solution 5: Update Powerbeats Earphones
An outdated version of iOS is one of the reasons for having this type of problem on the device. So, update your Powerbeats Earphone on your Mac or Windows.
- Download the beats updater on your Mac/Windows.
- Launch the beats updater on PC/Computer.
- Turn on your Powerbeats 3.
- Then connect your Powerbeats 3 earphones to PC/Computer using the micro USB cable.
- And tap the Powerbeats status icon in the menu bar.
- Next, tap the name of your Powerbeats and it will lead you to the beats updater website.
- Click “Update” and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: To update Powerbeats’ firmware, you should have at least 20% battery on your device.
Solution 5: Forget the Powerbeats in Bluetooth settings
Make sure to pair your Powerbeats 3 on your iPhone. And follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Go to Settings->Bluetooth.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and Powerbeats are connected.
- Tap (i) info symbol next to the name of your Powerbeats earphones.
- Tap “Forget This Device”.
- Tap “Forget Device” to confirm.
- Then connect Powerbeats to charge.
Powerbeats blinking red light? Why?
powerbeats blinking red and white while charging? Why?
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking white light
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 won’t charge
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking red and white light while charging
- Make sure that you are using the charger (power cord) that came with the Powerbeats earphones.
- Make sure that the socket is physically damaged or water damaged and also check it is in a good condition.
Guys, this is a simple method to solve the blinking issue on your device. And if you know of any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments. Then if this article is helpful for you, then share it with your friends and others. And keep supporting iPhonetopics.com