Many people have a complaint that powerbeats 3 blinking red light. They said that sometimes it blinks while charging. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue.
Powerbeats 3 blinking red light?
When you turn on and pair your powerbeats with any device, the indicator light on the left side will show you how much listening time (battery life) is left on the powerbeats.
Blinking red light indicates that less than 15 minutes listening time left and it needs to be charged. So connect your powerbeats earphone to power source.
Powerbeats 3 blinking red light while charging?
Blinking red light indicates that poaerbeats are not charging. Normally, you can see the red light on powerbeats while charging. But it won’t blink. Some people said the powerbeats blinking red light 3 times. So check the issue and solve it.
Solution for Powerbeats 3 blinking red light while charging
Solution 1: Restart powerbeats 3
- Press and hold the Power Button for a second to turn off your power.
- Wait for few seconds and then turn it on by pressing the Power Button.
Solution 2: Reset powerbeats 3
- Press and hold the Power Button and Volume Down Button until the indicator light flashes.
- Then pair with the device.
Solution 3: Don’t charge your powerbeats
One of the user said that this solution worked him perfectly.
- Don’t charge your powerbeats until it completely dies (switched off).
- They connect it to power source.
Solution 4: Update powerbeats earphones
- Download the beats updater on Mac/Windows.
- Launch the updater on PC/Computer.
- Turn on powerbeats.
- Connect your powerbeats earphones to PC/Computer using the micro USB cable.
- Tap powerbeats status icon in the menu bar.
- Tap the name of your powerbeats and it will lead you to the beats updater website.
- Click “Update” and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: To update powerbeats’ firmware, you should have at least 20% battery.
Solution 5: Forget powerbeats
If you have paired your powerbeats with iPhone,
- Go to Settings->Bluetooth.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and powerbeats are connected.
- Tap (i) info symbol next to the name of your powerbeats earphones.
- Tap “Forget This Device”.
- Tap “Forget Device” to confirm.
- Then connect powerbeats to charge.
Powerbeats blinking red light? Why?
powerbeats blinking red and white while charging? Why?
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking white light
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 won’t charge
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking red and white light while charging
- Make sure that you are using the charger (power cord) that came with the powerbeats earphones.
- Make sure that socket is not damaged and it is in a good condition.
- Make sure that socket is clean and clear.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.