Many people have a complaint that their powerbeats 3 won’t turn on. Some people said that it won’t turn on and charge. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue.
Solution 1: Connect your powerbeats to a power source
- If there is no charge in the powerbeats, it will not turn on. This issue may occur because of a dead battery.
- Plug in the powerbeats to charger. Let them charge for a while. If you can, let it charge until the white light flashes.
- Make sure that powerbeats is charging. you can see the red light on powerbeats while charging and you can see the white light when fully charged.
- Then press and hold the Power Button to turn on it.
Solution 2: Reset (Force restart) powerbeats3
- Press and hold the Power Button and Volume Down Button until the indicator light flashes.
- Then pair (set up) with the device.
Solution 3: Turn on using Remote Button
Press and hold the Power Button and Center Remote Button to turn on your powerbeats.
Solution 4: Change the charger
- If there is any problem with the charger, powerbeats won’t charge. So it won’t turn on.
- Make sure that you are using the charger (power cord) that came with the powerbeats earphones.
- Try another charger and then turn it on.
Solution 5: Check the powerbeats for water and sweat damage
- If your power is damaged by water or sweat, it won’t turn on.
- Keep your powerbeats in the warm place to make the water/sweat dry.
- Plug the powerbeats to a power source and turn on it.
- If it doesn’t work out, charge your earphones for a day/two days and then turn it on.
Solution 6: Replace the battery
One of the users said that replacing the battery worked for him perfectly. Because it may be a battery issue. If there is any issue with the battery, powerbeats will not charge. If it doesn’t charge, the battery will automatically dry and it won’t turn on.
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking white light
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking red light
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking red and white light while charging
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 won’t charge
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 won’t charge or turn on
If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know through your comments.