Many people have a complaint that powerbeats 3 blinking red and white while charging. They said that it won’t charge when the lights blink. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue.
Why powerbeats 3 blinking red and white while charging?
Blinking red and white light indicates that powerbeats are not charging. Here you can find the solutions to fix this issue.
Solution 1: Restart powerbeats 3
- Press and hold the Power Button for a second to turn off powerbeats.
- Wait for few seconds and then turn it on by pressing the Power Button.
Solution 2: Reset powerbeats 3
- Press and hold the Power Button and Volume Down Button until the indicator light flashes.
- Then pair with the device.
- Now plug your powerbeats to a power source.
Solution 3: Restart using Remote Button
One of the users said that this worked him perfectly.
- Press and hold the Power Button and Center Remote Button (Mute Button) to turn on your powerbeats.
- Then plug your powerbeats to a power source and check whether it is charging or not.
Solution 4: Check the powerbeats for water and sweat damage
- If your power is damaged by water or sweat, it won’t turn on.
- Keep your powerbeats in the warm place to make the water/sweat dry.
- Plug the powerbeats to a power source and turn on it.
- If it doesn’t work out, charge your earphones for a day/two days and then turn it on.
Solution 5: Don’t charge your powerbeats
One of the users said that this solution worked him perfectly.
- Don’t charge your powerbeats until it completely dies (switched off).
- Then connect it to a power source.
Solution 6: Update powerbeats earphones
- Download the beats updater on Mac/Windows.
- Launch the updater on PC/Computer.
- Turn on powerbeats.
- Connect your powerbeats earphones to PC/Computer using the micro USB cable.
- Tap powerbeats status icon in the menu bar.
- Tap the name of your powerbeats and it will lead you to the beats updater website.
- Click “Update” and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: To update powerbeats’ firmware, you should have at least 20% battery.
Solution 7: Forget powerbeats
If you have paired your powerbeats with iPhone,
- Go to Settings->Bluetooth.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and powerbeats are connected.
- Tap (i) info symbol next to the name of your powerbeats earphones.
- Tap “Forget This Device”.
- Tap “Forget Device” to confirm.
- Then connect powerbeats to charge.
Solution 8: Remove the battery
One of the users said that this solution worked for him perfectly.
- Remove the battery from the powerbeats.
- Don’t insert the battery 1 or 2 weeks.
- Then put the battery back in.
- Connect your powerbeats to charge.
- Now your powerbeats will charge.
- Make sure that you are using the charger (power cord) that came with the powerbeats earphones.
- Change the charger and try another one.
- Make sure that socket is not damaged and it is in a good condition.
- Make sure that socket is clean and clear.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.