Some of them like to play YouTube Videos in Background right. Are you waving for a complete guide to play YouTube Audio in the background? I’m sure that this article will guide you. Hope this will helpful to you.
- Launch Safari.
- Go to YouTube video you want to like to hear in the background.
- Tap sharing action icon.
- Tap Request Desktop Site.
- This will refresh the Youtube video into the desktop.
- Play the video on YouTube. Watch it for a few seconds.
- Then press the Safari Tabs button.
- Go to the new tab or any other tap and load some other site then exit from Safari app.
- Now your video will play in the background. And then you can pause and resume playback with the help of Control Center.
Hope the above steps will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.