Some of them like to play YouTube Videos/Audio in the Background right. Are you waving for a complete guide to play YouTube Video/Audio in the background? If yes. Then this article will guide you. Hope this will be helpful to you.
- Launch Safari.
- And go to the YouTube video you want to like to hear in the background.
- Then tap on sharing action icon.
- Find and select the Request Desktop Site.
- This will refresh the Youtube video on the desktop.
- Play the video on YouTube. And wait for a few seconds.
- Then press the Safari Tabs button.
- Go to the new tab or any other tap and load some other site then exit from the Safari app.
- Now your video will play in the background. And then you can pause and resume playback with the help of the Control Center.
Hope the above steps will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.