Many iPhone users have complained that Pinterest app not working, the Pinterest app keeps crashing after an update and Pinterest image not loading. Pinterest is one of the famous apps around the world and we can upload or download the images as Pin but we should create an account to log in. Now, there are many problems occur in the Pinterest app. Here I am going to tell you some troubleshooting tips for Pinterest issues. I will sure that after trying these solutions, your problem will be solved.
If Pinterest App Crashes
Solution 1: Force Close the App
While you are using the Pinterest app if crashes, then you have force close the app. For that, double press the home button and here you will see closed apps. Swipe up the Pinterest app to close. Next, lock your phone and unlock it. Then relaunch the Pinterest app and use it.
Solution 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the App
If your Pinterest app crashes random, then try this.
- Long press the app until the apps are shaking.
- Now, “X” symbol appears at the top left of the app.
- Click that “X” symbol to uninstall the app.
- Launch the App Store and search for the app.
- Then download and install it.
Solution 3: Force Restart your iPhone
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 4: Restore your Device Using iTunes
Before you doing this, back up your device because it will erase all data on your Phone.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select the Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restart, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
If Pinterest App Not Loading
Some users have reported that they couldn’t download the image from Pinterest because of not loading.
Solution 1: Clear Browsing History and Cache
- Launch the Pinterest app on your iPhone.
- Click Profile Tab.
- Next click Setting next to the “+” sign.
- Click “Edit Settings”.
- Now, choose Clear Browsing History and Clear Cache.
- How to Stop Facebook From Tracking your Location on iPhone/iPad
- FB Messenger Not Working on Apple Watch Series 3 – Solved
Solution 2: Turn Off Location Service
- Launch Settings -> Privacy.
- Turn off “Location Services”.
Solution 3: Turn Off Background App Refresh
- Go to Settings -> General.
- Turn off Background App Refresh.
We hope this article has solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.