Recently, one of the users got an iPhone6 and charged it only 5 times. At the last two time, the battery percentage stuck at 100%. I drained the battery completely and charged it, but the issue continues.
Below given solutions may help you resolve your problem.
Solution 1: Replace the battery
A broken battery can also be a reason, for the battery getting stuck. So, replacing the new battery resolves the issue.
Solution 2: Reboot your iPhone
- Press and Hold the power button
- Drag the slider to turn off
- Hold the power button to start
Solution 3: Reset the phone
- Press and Hold the sleep/wake button for a long time
- Apple logo appears on the screen when the phone is reset.
SEE ALSO: Battery draining soon in iPhone? Here’s how to fix it
Solution 4: Reset the factory settings
- Launch Settings > General > Reset
- Click “Erase all contents and Settings”
Solution 5: Set Date and Time automatically on
- Turn on your iPhone’s data and Wifi
- Open Settings > General > Date and time
- Turn off the “set automatically” option and turn on again.
- Restart your iPhone.
If you knew any other solutions about “Phone battery getting stuck at 100%”, inform us using comment.