Learn how to pair JBL Flip bluetooth speaker to your MacBook Pro, iMac or Mac Mini.
- Turn on JBL Flip (Press and hold the power button). Power button should light up blue.
- On MacBook Pro, choose “Set up Bluetooth Device” from the Menu bar -> Bluetooth drop down menu. Your MacBook Pro or macBook Air should start browsing for devices.
- Press and Hold the power button on the Flip speaker until it begins alternating back and forth from blue to red.
- Now your Macbook Pro should discover the Flip speaker and automagically pair with it. You didn’t need to enter any passcode like “0000” to pair.
- Now your Flip speaker should listed under Devices in Bluetooth drop down menu.
- Now navigate to the Flip in the menu and choose “Use as Audio Device”
- Finally your Flip wireless or Bluetooth speaker should start playing music via the Flip.