Some Mac users try to access OneNote, they always got the “We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later” error. It’s really frustrated one. But you don’t have to worry about it. Here is the article I will show you some solutions to get rid of this issue. So without further talk let’s move on to the solution.
Solution 1: Delete some files and restart the Mac computer
Delete the following folders on your Mac.
- On your Mac OS X, open the “Keychain Access” app and search for “Microsoft Office”. If the OneNote app recognized that you signed in, you’ll have an entry with a long name. Delete it.
- Restart computer.
- Then try to launch the OneNote app and signing in again.
SEE ALSO: OneNote for Mac won’t allow sign-in? Here’s how to fix it
Solution 2: Do not use Proxy
Make sure that you connect to the network directly without using any proxy service or app. Also, check the “Keychain” app and delete the saved entry.
Solution 3: Restart your Mac
Sometimes Restart will help to fix annoying errors on your computer. So let’s try this.
- Go to the Apple menu on your Mac.
- Then select the Restart option. Now your mac starts restarting.
- After that check whether your problems solve or not.
Solution 4: Update your OneNote App
If you run the old version of the OneNote, it may also make an error. To check if any Update is available if it is yes then Update.
I hope these solutions will help you to solve your issue with OneNote Error. If you know of any solutions to fix the “We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later” error, inform us via comment. Thank you.