Lot of Mac users reported they can’t find a way (menu or shortcut) to delete or rename a notebook on OneNote.
You can do this thing by going into my OneDrive web interface.
- First you will have to close the documents if you are syncing those notebooks with iOS device.
- Login into OneDrive web interface using your Microsoft account.
- Navigate into Documents directory where you can see all you notebooks.
- Delete unwanted notebooks here.
- If you want to rename the document, select the document -> right click it and choose Rename.
SEE ALSO : How to open OneNote for Windows files in OneNote for Mac
Note: If you get a sync error (essentially file not found) on your OneNote on Windows PC, rename the OneNote file back to its original name. Sync your Windows PC to OneDrive.