Many iPhone users having an issue that iPhone notification not working on their new iPhone models. If notifications didn’t work, we can’t see the messages immediately. I think this is a big issue who are having this. But you don’t need to worry because I have some solutions to solve this problem. In this article, I am going to tell those solutions.
Solution 1: Force Restart your Device
- Press the Volume Up button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 2: Check Allow Notifications
- Open Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on “Notifications”.
- Choose any app under NOTIFICATION STYLE.
- Make sure that you have enabled “Allow Notifications” for that app.
Solution 3: Check Do Not Mode is Off
Make Sure that you have turned off Do Not Disturb Mode is Off. To check,
- Launch “Settings” -> tap on “Do not Disturb” and turn on it.
- You can also turn off the Do Not Disturb from Control Center.
Solution 4: Check for Software Update
- This problem may be caused by old Software version. So, you have to update the current iOS.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
- Launch “Settings”->“General”->“Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Solution 6: Set Always for Show Previews
- Launch “Settings” -> tap “Notifications” -> tap “Show Previews”-> set “Always”. It shows the notification previews on the lock screen.
- You can set a notification for the individual app. Again Launch “Settings” -> tap “Notifications” -> select one app. You should turn on Allow Notifications and you can set the alert as Lock screen, Notification Centre and Banners.
Solution 7: Restore your iPhone via iTunes
If the above solutions didn’t work for you, try to restore your phone. Before doing this back up your device because this action will delete all the content from your device.
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click iPhone icon at the top.
- Now, click the Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
We hope any mentioned above solutions have solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.