Sometimes Mac users faced this issue. Any note created on Mac appears on iPhone and iPad via iCloud. But notes created with iPhone and iPad do not appear on Mac. No sweat, here I’ll give you some worked solutions to fix this Notes app not Syncing with iCloud. Let’s move to the solution.
Solution 1: Change iCloud as a Default Account
- Go to Settings on iPhone.
- Tap on the Notes app.
- Now change the iCloud as a Default Account.
SEE ALSO: MacBook Running Slow, fix
Solution 2: Select Notes in iCloud Preferences
- Unselect notes in iCloud preferences.
- It will delete all local copies of the iCloud notes.
- Then go to iCloud preferences and select Notes again.
Solution 3: Toggle ON Notes app on iCloud
On your iOS device
- Launch Settings and tap on your Name.
- Choose the iCloud option.
- Now toggle ON the Notes app.
- Then checks if your Notes apps are synced with iCloud.
On your Mac
- Launch System Preferences.
- Select Apple ID.
- And choose the iCloud option.
- Here look the Notes app box is checked or unchecked.
- If it is unchecked then check the box.
Note: If you want to know how to sync iCloud with all devices then read this => Set up iCloud on all your devices
Solution 4: Restart your Device
Try to restart your iPhone and then sync the Notes app on iCloud. To do that,
- Press and release the Volume Up and Down button once, then press and hold the Power button until you can see the Apple logo.
- After that turn ON your iPhone by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Next, try to sync your Notes app to iCloud.
Solution 5: Turn OFF VPN Service
- If you use any VPN services or If you turned ON the VPN.
- It may also cause this issue. So try to turn it OFF, and then try to sync your Notes app to iCloud.
These are the solutions to solve this Notes app not syncing with iCloud. If you know of any other solution then let me know through the comments section below. Thank you and keep supporting iPhonetopics.com.