After updating to iOS 12, there are many bugs were fixed and many problems occurred. One of the issues is search function not working in Notes App. Many iPhone users are getting this issue on their iPhone after updating to iOS 12. Using this option we can find the paragraph which we want easily. If this function is not working properly, it feels annoying. Here I am gonna share some solutions to solve this Notes App problem. These solutions really help you to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1: Force Close the App
- If you are using iPhone X and Later, then swipe up the screen to the center of the page. Then you will get apps and swipe up the youtube app to close
- If you are using iPhone 8 and Earlier, then double click the Home button and you will get an app and swipe up the screen to close.
Solution 2: Turn Off and On Siri & Suggestions
- Launch Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Siri & Search” -> “Notes”.
- Now turn off “Siri & Suggestions”. Wait for few seconds and turn it on back.
Solution 3: Turn off and On Notes App iCloud
- Open Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap “iCloud”.
- Unser APPS USING iCLOUD”, turn off “Notes”.
- Then restart your Phone.
- Go back to Settings -> Apple ID -> iCloud.
- Now, turn on “Notes”.
Solution 4: Create New Folder and Move the Notes
- Launch “Notes” app on your iPhone.
- Create a new folder and make name for this like “Test”
- Now, go to existing notes and Press “Edit” option.
- Now select the folder and tap “Move To”. Then select the folder which you have created “Test”.
- It takes some minutes to move notes.
- Now, try the search option in the notes app.
Solution 5: Turn On “On My iPhone Account”
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “Notes” app.
- Toggle on “On My iPhone” Account.
We hope that above solutions have solved your problem. If you know any other solutions to solve this problem, tell us through your comments.