After updating to iOS 14, there are many bugs that were fixed and many problems occurred. One of the issues is the search function not working in Notes App. Many iPhone users are getting this issue on their iPhones after updating to iOS 14. It feels annoying. Here I am gonna share some solutions to solve this Notes App problem. These solutions really help you to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1: Force Close the App
- If you are using iPhone X and Later, then swipe up the screen to the center of the page. Then you will get apps and swipe up the Note app to close.
- If you are using iPhone 8 and Earlier, then double click the Home button and you will get an app and swipe up the screen to close.
Solution 2: Turn Off and On Siri & Suggestions
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Siri & Search”.
- And select the “Notes” option.
- Now turn off “Siri & Suggestions”. Wait for few seconds and turn it on back.
Solution 3: Turn off and On Notes App iCloud
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap “iCloud”.
- Under “APPS USING ICLOUD”, turn off “Notes”.
- Then restart your Phone.
- Go back to Settings -> Apple ID -> iCloud.
- Now, turn on “Notes”.
Solution 4: Create New Folder and Move the Notes
- Launch the “Notes” app on your iPhone.
- Create a new folder and make name for this like “Test”
- Now, go to existing notes and Press the “Edit” option.
- Now select the folder and tap “Move To”. Then select the folder which you have created “Test”.
- It takes some minutes to move notes.
- Now, try the search option in the notes app.
Solution 5: Turn On “On My iPhone Account”
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Notes” app.
- Toggle on the “On My iPhone” account.
I hope that the above solutions have solved your Notes search not working problem. Are you still facing this issue then contact Apple support team. If you know any other solutions to solve this problem, tell us through your comments.