There is no incoming call display on my iPhone X. But my phone is ringing and vibrating when receiving a call. It is not happening all the time. Sometimes only it happens. Then I tried some solutions to fix this issue. If you have the same issue, this article will help you to fix it.
Solution 1: Force close an app
- Swipe the screen up from the Home screen. You can see the recently closed apps.
- Press and hold the app firmly. Tap ‘-’ symbol in the red circle at the left upper corner of the app or after seeing ‘-’ symbol in the red circle, swipe the app up to close the app.
Solution 2: Restart your device
- Press and hold the Slide Button and Either Volume Up or Volume Down button simultaneously until “slider to power off” screen appears (or) Go to Settings->General->Shut Down.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- To turn on your device, press and hold the Slide Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 3: Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it. And then Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Note: Don’t press Volume Up and Volume Down simultaneously.
Solution 4: Reset All settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter passcode if required and then tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: When you try Reset All Settings, your iPhone will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & passwords, and APN & VPN settings
Solution 5: Restore iPhone X to Factory Settings
Before restore your device to factory settings, take a backup. Because this action will delete all data on your device.
1.Go to Settings->General->Reset.
2.Tap “Erase All Contents and Settings”.
3.A pop-up box will appear with three options: Finishing Uploading Then Erase, Erase Now, and Cancel.
4.If you want to take a Backup, tap “Finishing Uploading Then Erase”.
5.If you have already taken a Backup, tap “Erase Now”. wait until the process is finished.
When it restarts, Set up your iPhone X as new.
Then restore everything from iCloud or iTunes Backup
SEE ALSO: Incoming Call Display Delay Problem iPhone x
- Make sure that you have updated your phone to the latest version of iOS.
- Check Apple warranty status. If your iPhone covers warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.