When I was using my MacBook, it suddenly froze. Then I tried the force restart and turned On, then I found that Wifi has stopped working.
Simply it displays “No Hardware found”. Also, I tried the clear install but there is no Wi-Fi signal on the status bar.
There are helpful solutions which you can make use of it resolve the problem.
Solution 1: Mac without removable batteries
- Connect the power source to the laptop
- Then Press and Hold Control+Shift+Option+Power keys at the same time.
- Release the keys and Power On your laptop.
Solution 2: Mac with Removable batteries
- Disconnect the power source from the laptop
- Take out the battery and Press and Hold the power button for 5 seconds
- Connect the battery and Turn it On
Solution 3: If you are using Apple desktop(Mac Mini, Pro, iMac)
- Turn Off the laptop and Disable it from the Power Source
- Wait for some times and connect the power source
- Power on the laptop
Solution 4: Reset System Management Controller (SMC)
- Power off the computer and disable the MagSafe power cable
- Take out the battery
- Press and Hold the Power button for 5 sec.
- Insert the battery and Power On your device.
Solution 5: Reset NVRAM
- Power off or reboot your Mac and then turn it On.
- Immediately Hold Option+Command+P+R keys until you hear the Mac reboot sound.