Recently, When I turned on my Nintendo 3Ds there appears an error message (i.e) “An error has occurred. Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again. For help, visit support.nintendo.com”.
People really got frustrated by this problem. So in this article, I will give you some simple solutions to solve that issue. Let’s get started.
Solution 1: Remove the SD Card
- Remove the SD Card and so the system boots normally or format the SD card.
- Normally Formatting the SD card usually fix the issue.
Solution 2: Update Nintendo 3D(Latest System Update)
- Try to apply the latest system update.
- That will help to improve general system stability.
- After the Update check whether your problem is solved or not.
Solution 3: Remove and reinstall WiFi adapter
- Open Nintendo 3DS and find the WiFi adapter, and change the location of the Wi-Fi adapter.
- Remove the WiFi adapter and then again reinsert it.
- Hold the Wi-Fi adapter at the two ends and remove it.
- But you have to be very careful while doing this, otherwise, you may mishandle it.
Picture after Wi-Fi Unplugged:
This solution has worked for many people. So you can also give it a try.
Solution 4: Use Nintendo 3DS Download Repair Tool
- If the error occurs during a game or application (downloaded from Nintendo eShop) is on, check the game or application using Nintendo 3DS Download Repair Tool.
Solution 5: Delete the Extra Data
If the error occurs when you play a specific game, delete the extra data of that game. When you do this the Error will be less in number.
Note: If the issue is not fixed, the system 3DS needs to be repaired. so send the system to Nintendo to check what is wrong with 3D.
I have given the worked solutions, so try the solutions and solve your problem. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends and keep supporting iPhonetopics.com