iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch users keep getting network error message on FaceBook app. News feed just spins and provide this error. But everything else works like viewing own profile.
Reported devices ; iPhone 5 , iPhone 4s, ipad Mini, iPod Touch
Solution 1 : (Logout & login)
If you installed FaceBook app on your both iPhone or iPad devices and its on same Wifi network, follow my guide.
- On your iPad, remove Facebook app, FaceBook Messenger app, remove Facebook account settings in Setting app.
- Turn off your iPhone. Reinstall 2 apps and set your FaceBook settings again in iPad settings app.
Solution 2: (Reinstall the app)
Uninstall the FaceBook app and install it again.
Solution 3: (logout/login FB and turn off/on Wifi)
- Logout and close Facebook app.
- Turn off Wifi
- Turn on Wifi or use Mobile data.
- Open FaceBook app and login again. Refresh the news feed.
Solution 4: (Reset network settings)
Reset network setting via Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
- If you activated VPN on your iPhone, go to Settings -> General and switch of connect to demand.
If you knew any other solutions, inform us via comment.