When I was using Netflix in Safari, I got this error code S7363-1260-FFFFD1C1. Many users have also complained that they get an error like whoops something went wrong…unexpected, Netflix site error, Netflix not working, and some unexpected error. Do you want to get rid of this problem? If yes, then read this article. Here I am going to tell you some useful solution to solve this Netflix Error in Safari.
Solution 1: Force Restart your Mac
- Press and hold the power button until the MacBook Shut Down. It may take 4-5 seconds.
- Wait for few seconds and to turn on your device, press the Power button.
- Another way to restart your Mac is, click Apple menu and select “Shut Down”.
Solution 2: Enable Cookies
- Open Safari App and choose preferences from the safari menu.
- Choose Privacy.
- Under Cookies and Website Data, choose Allow from Websites I visit.
- The close the Preferences to save this process.
- Then try to open Netflix in Safari app.
We hope this article has solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.