As you all know that Netflix is one of the most popular video streaming service on iPhone. Nowadays most of the iPhone users reporting that Netflix app not working. My one of the friend also has this issue. We tried few tricks to overcome this issue and it works for him. So now I’m gonna share those tricks with you. Hope those tricks help you to solve your problem too.
Note: Make sure if your internet connection is good.
Solution 1: Check Date & Time
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to see General and then tap it.
- Click Date & Time.
- Here Turn Off the Set Automatically.
- Then you should set the date and time automatically.
Solution 2: Force Quit
- Double click “ Home Button”.
- Here you can see the all closed apps.
- Then swipe the app to close.
Solution 3: Reset Netflix
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to see Netflix and then tap it.
- Tap Reset Button and then turn on it.
Solution 4: Update NetFlix App
- Launch App Store.
- Scroll down to see Update and then tap it.
- Find Netflix App and then tap Update button if available.
Solution 5: Restart your Device
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slide to power off screen appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Again press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see an Apple Logo.
Solution 6: Uninstall and Install Netflix
- Long press the app until the apps are shaking.
- Click X symbol to uninstall the app.
- Launch App Store and search for the app.
- Then tap Download and install the app.
Solution 7: Reset All Settings
- Launch Settings > General.
- Scroll down to see Reset and then tap it.
- Tap “Reset all Settings”.
- Enter passcode if required and then tap “Reset All Settings” in Pop-up box to confirm the action.
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.