Are you a new Mac user? Then you may have a risk to find the Utility folder on your Mac. Don’t worry guys. In this article, you can learn to navigate and access the Utility folder on your Mac.
Utility folder contains extra tools for Mac like terminal, Disk Utility, Bootcamp Assistant, Activity Monitor, etc on the application folder. You can easily navigate to the utility folder through the Applications -> Utility folder. Here, I explain some quick methods to go to the utility folder.
Method 1: Use Finder to navigate the Utilities Folder
There are different ways to navigate the utility folder on your Mac. In that, you can use the finder to access the utility folder. So, For that,
- On the Mac, Go to Finder.
- From the Finder menu, select Go -> Utilities.
Method 2:Use the keyboard shortcut: Shift + Command + U
This keyboard shortcut method is very simple and memorable to all users. So, try this one.
- Simultaneously press Shift + Command + U keys on your Mac keyboard.
- Now the Utility folder will appear on the screen.
- That’s it.
Method 3: Use the Spotlight Search
Using spotlight search is another way to get the Utility folder. For that,
- On your Mac, launch Spotlight in the menu bar or press the Command + Space bar button.
- In the search field, type as Utility and click it.
Method 4: Use the Finder option
Use the finder option to navigate to the utility folder on your dock. To do that,
- Move to Finder and click the Application option on the left side of your mac.
- Then go to find the Utility folder.
Note: If you want to add the utility folder on your mac. Then just drag the folder to the right side of the dock.
That’s all guys. If you have any doubts regarding this article. Then kindly tell me in the comment section. Thank you.