In this modern world, everybody wants to do exercise in their daily routine life. But maintaining those things is not easy. Because we also have our own business. In that case, so many apps are available in the App Store. We can download it according to our convenience and feature base.
But recently, many people complaining that their MyFitnessPal app not syncing with the Apple Health app. This is really furious. But don’t worry about anything. Here’s the post that’ll tell you the way to get rid of this MyFitnessPal not syncing with the Apple Health app. Let’s goooooo
Solution 1: Check that MyFitnessPal is added to the Health app.
First, check to see if MyFitnessPal has been added to your health app. If not, kindly add it. To do that,
- Launch the Health app on your iPhone.
- Next, select the Profile at the top right side.
- Then scroll down the screen until you’ll find the Privacy option.
- Here select the Apps option.
- Now tap on MyFitnessPal.
- And ensure that Allow MyFitnessPal to Read Data and Workouts option is turned ON.
- If it’s turned off you can’t sync your MyFitnessPal to Health app.
Solution 2: Choose an iPhone to view your activities.
Check if your iPhone is selected to read your activities. For that,
- Open the MyFitnessPal app on your iPhone.
- Then select the More option at the bottom of the screen.
- On that screen, check if your iPhone is selected (Blue Checkmark).
- If the blue checkmark is beside your Apple watch, this is also the reason for the not syncing issue. So to do that,
- Tap on the Apple Watch, then select the Don’t read steps from the Apple Watch option.
- That is, now your iPhone’s Health app automatically syncs with your Myfitnesspal.
Solution 3: Uninstall and Reinstall MyFitnessPal.
There is no other way unless you have to uninstall and reinstall MyfitnessPal on your iPhone. Maybe this also helps to solve this syncing issue.
Uninstall the MyFitnessPal app:
- Long press the MyFitnessPal app.
- Then tap on the Remove App.
- Select Delete App and again tap on Delete App to confirm the process. That’s it.
Reinstall the MyFitnessPal app:
- Go to the App Store and search for MyFitnessPal in the search field.
- Here it is, now taps on the Get option.
Now open the MyfitnessPal app on your iPhone, and again try to sync this with your Health app.
That’s all guys. I hope this solution will help you to fix MyFitnessPal Not syncing with the Apple Health App. If you still face this issue, then kindly contact your app’s support services. And we’re also on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Follow us for new updates. And please keep supporting iPhonetopics.com. Thank you.