Many people have a complaint that their powerbeats 3 not turning off. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue. If you have the same problem, this article will help you to fix it.
Before trying these solutions, unpair the powerbeats from the paired device.
Solution 1: Turn off your powerbeats
- Plug your powerbeats to a power source.
- While charging, press and hold the Power Button until the light turns off. Now the powerbeats will be turned off.
Solution 2: Reset (Force restart) powerbeats3
- Press and hold the Power Button and Volume Down Button until the indicator light flashes.
- wait for few minutes and then turn off your powerbeats.
Solution 3: Remove the battery
One of the users said that this solution worked for him perfectly.
- Remove the battery from the powerbeats. Now it will automatically turn off.
- Then put the battery back in and then turn on it.
- Now turn it off.
Solution 4: Don’t charge your powerbeats
- Don’t charge your powerbeats until it dies.
- Then plug it to a power source.
- Check whether it is charging or not. If it is charging, wait for a while and then turn it on.
- Now try to turn it off.
Solution 5: Update powerbeats earphones
- Download the beats updater on Mac/Windows.
- Launch the updater on PC/Computer.
- Turn on powerbeats.
- Connect your powerbeats earphones to PC/Computer using the micro USB cable.
- Tap powerbeats status icon in the menu bar.
- Tap the name of your powerbeats and it will lead you to the beats updater website.
- Click “Update” and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: To update powerbeats’ firmware, you should have at least 20% battery.
Solution 6: Forget powerbeats
If you have paired your powerbeats with iPhone,
- Go to Settings->Bluetooth.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and powerbeats are connected.
- Tap (i) info symbol next to the name of your powerbeats earphones.
- Tap “Forget This Device”.
- Tap “Forget Device” to confirm.
- Turn off Bluetooth.
- Now turn off your powerbeats.
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking white light
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking red light
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking red and white light while charging
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 won’t charge
- Turn off Bluetooth on the Paired device and then turn off your powerbeats.
- don’t charge your powerbeats one or two weeks even it dies. Then connect it to a powersource and then turn it on. Now turn it off.
If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know through your comments.