Many of the iPhone users have the problem of “My iPhone Vibrating Continuously” and they don’t know the proper reason for this problem. Luckily, Apple Support gave the fixes to solve this issue. If you guys have this issue means kindly read this article and this helps you to solve your issue. Here are the Solutions,
Fix 1: Restart your device
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- After your iPhone turns off, press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Force Restart your iPhone
For iPhone 6 and early
- Press and hold the “Home Button” and “Power Button” simultaneously.
- Hold both buttons until the screen turns to “black” and wait until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 7
Press and hold the Power and Volume Down Button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 8 and later
- Press the “Volume Up button” and release it.
- Press the “Volume Down button” and release it.
- Then, press and hold the “Side Button” until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 3: Force Close Apps
For iPhone 8 and earlier,
- Double click “Home Button”.
- Here you can see the all closed apps.
- Then swipe the app to close.
For iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR,
- Swipe up the screen from bottom left corner to the middle of the screen.
- Now, you can get the recently closed apps.
- Long press the app until you see the minus symbol at the top of the app and press it to close the app.
- In other way swipe the app up to force close.
Fix 4: Update Latest Version
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings->General->Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install” if an update is available.
Fix 5: Turn Off Vibration
- Launch “Settings”.
- Open “General”.
- Tap “Accessibility”.
- Look for “Vibration” and Disable or Turn Off it.
Fix 6: Put Your iPhone in DFU mode
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Then, open iTunes.
- Now, turn off your iPhone.
- Press and hold the On/Off button on the right side of your device.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down Button” on your device while still holding down the side button.
- Keeps holding both buttons for 10 seconds.
- Next, release the On/Off Button but continue to hold the volume button for 5 seconds.
- If your device’ screen stays black, that means it has successfully entered DFU mode.
Fix 7: Contact Apple Support
If you have an AppleCare+ plan for your iPhone means, schedule appointment at the Apple Store and wait for the Apple Support. Also, we offer you Puls, is an on-demand repair company that helps you by sending a technician directly to you.
Hope this article will be useful to you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments.