As you all know, iPhone Stuck is the biggest issue which you facing every day. It will be stuck on “Headphone Mode”, Apple Logo, and etc… But, guys apart from these issues iPhone will Stick at “Connect to iTunes Screen”. If you have this issue means don’t worry guys. Because Apple Support gave the solutions to solve this problem. Hope this article will useful to you. Here are the Fixes,
Fix 1: Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- After your iPhone turns off, press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Force Restart your iPhone
For iPhone 6 and early
- Press and hold the “Home Button” and “Power Button” simultaneously.
- Hold both buttons until the screen turns to “black” and wait until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 7
Press and hold the Power and Volume Down Button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 8 and later
- Press the “Volume Up button” and release it.
- Press the “Volume Down button” and release it.
- Then, press and hold the “Side Button” until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 3: Reinstall iOS on iPhone
- Download “iMazing” and install it.
- Open “iMazing”.
- Then, connect your iPhone to Mac or Pc via USB or LIghtning cable.
- At the iMazing App, tap your device in iMazing’s left sidebar.
- Now, you can see the iMazing Reinstall screen on your device.
- Tap “Reinstall iOS”.
Fix 4: Try iOS System Recovery Software
- Install “iOS System Recovery”.
- Open “iOS System Recovery”.
- At this screen, you need to give the correct details about your device so that you can download the “Compatible Firmware”.
- After downloading is finished, the software will automatically repair your device and install the iOS on your iPhone.
- After this, restart your iPhone.
Hope this article will be useful to you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments.